The results from ADMONT will be:
- One-stop-shop with one work flow, defined interfaces and fast cycle time for access to various MtM technologies and Si-system integration located in Dresden / Saxony.
- HV-CMOS process platform for sensor, actuator integration, optical devices and sensor interfaces for organic semiconductor, medical and diagnostics applications.
- Design technology and next PDK generation for integration of analog, sensors, actuators, RF, power devices and new materials on CMOS in system design flow by effort reduction and improved service quality.
- New sensor materials for next generation thermo-electric sensors and technology platform for CMUT integration in CMOS.
- Fab automation system by “Real-Time Factory Analysis and Control” and “Smart Intralogistic Automation Systems”.
- Sensor and actuator microsystem platforms for diagnostic and smart health solutions.
- Prototypes and demonstrators addressing key application areas such as smart mobility, smart production, smart health and smart energy.